Whether or not you make New Year’s resolutions, when done correctly, you can’t deny the positive effect of identifying goals. For the serious goal setter, every New Year provides an exceptional opportunity to make S.M.A.R.T. goals; goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time-bound.
Let’s say that you have the following goals for 2016:
- Become an expert in my industry
- Make my brand work harder
- Obtain new clients by building strong profitable relationships
- Boost my online presence
There is one S.M.A.R.T. goal that can check all of the above off your list:
In 2016, I resolve to publish my own book.
Say it with us.
“In 2016, I resolve to publish my own book.”
Not convinced this can take care of them all? Take a look at the ways a book can help you achieve your goals:
- Being a published author adds to your status, prestige, and stock value … and that of your personal brand.
- Work smarter by leveraging your existing content. Blog posts, podcasts, and speeches can all be transformed into exceptional book material.
- Books are the new business card. Separate yourself from the pack and gain credibility with prospects with a leave-behind no one throws away.
- Boost your online presence by sharing the publishing process. Using social media, blogs, and videos naturally builds interest in your book’s arrival.
Make 2016 the year of your book. Resolve to get in touch with Redbrush to learn about your publishing options and how to do it better and smarter. From fully navigated experiences where you write your book to our turn-key, One Step Publishing Solution we can customize a package for you. Give us a call and we’ll set you up with a free 30 minute consultation (a $250 value) free of charge, to get you started.
Redbrush helps business people, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and speakers elevate their content and leverage their expertise into professional, published books.