Skip to main content
Step 1: Learn the Basics
- Download our Indie Publishing Guide and read it, jotting notes and questions as they arise.
- Take our preliminary Self Quiz to clarify your goals and audiences
- Read our Blog to learn more about Redbrush, our authors, and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Step 2: Call Us Already!
- Speak with our chief navigator to review your quiz and talk about a personalized publishing path for your manuscript.
- Identify the specific steps and services to be included in your personalized path.
- Put together a time frame for service milestones to be reached.
Step 3: Hit the Ground Running
- Purchase services a la carte or in package form to commence your publishing process. Lots of authors start with our professional appraisals.
- After purchasing our services, we'll start you out with our comprehensive and proprietary Goals & Audience Discovery survey to get the clearest view of your project, platform, and book products.
Step 4: Sit Back and Enjoy
- Being a published author is pretty great. Let us help you determine the best way to market and promote your book. (This step can be started anytime in your publishing journey!)
- Use your book to increase your industry credibility, sell at speaking events, or just share with friends and family.