Finally, the perfect publishing solution for the time-challenged author.
Got something to say? No time to get it out from your brain to a book? Redbrush’s Hands-Free PublishingTM can help you write, publish, and market your book in just a few weeks—not years.
When getting the manuscript is all you need.
- Personal Navigator: Guidance from a publishing navigator who will personally work with you through your entire publishing project, make sure deadlines are met and your questions are fully answered.
- Book Strategy: Receive expert guidance developing the ideal book project for you, book positioning, and related publishing milestones during a personal, two-hour interview with a title editor.
- Manuscript: Work with a professional title editor through guided interviews that yield content that will be edited into a complete manuscript.
- Proofread: Ensure the highest standard of quality with help from a third-party proofreaders who will correct any remaining errors and deliver a ready-to-design manuscript.
When a strong start is all you need.
The Break-Out includes everything in the Manuscript Only package, plus:
- Front and Back Cover Copy: Feedback and copy for the book title and back cover including: keynote, description and your mini-bio.
- ISBN, Copyright and LCCN: Set up necessary guidance for your title.
- Cover and Book Layout Design: Design and a custom book cover.
- eBook Conversion: Help professionally converting your book to eBook format to Kindle and other reader-friendly formats.
- POD Distribution Services: Make sure your book is available on-demand through 30,000+ retail booksellers.
- Customized Marketing Plan: Individualized marketing plan for you and your title including networking, social media, and ARCs (Advanced Review Copies) campaigns.
When nothing but the full monty will do.
The Keynote includes everything in The Break-Out package, plus:
- FRS Distribution: Receive a higher level of distribution services that come with bookstore placement. FRS services takes care of fulfillment of online orders, bookstore returnability and book storage.
- Audiobook Production: Choose to narrate your book or choose to have voice talent instead. Redbrush will coordinate, produce and distribute your book via Audible and the iTunes store.
- Marketing Navigator: Take advantage of Redbrush's free monthly updates to check in, fine tune and adapt your marketing efforts for two years after the title's release date.
Manuscript only with a six month time commitment.......................................... $6,500
The Break-Out with a six month time commitment.................................................$13,250
The Keynote with a six month time commitment (plus 24 months in services)...$21,150
|Description||Manuscript Only, 14 weeks, $6,500||The Break-Out, 26 weeks, $13,250||The Keynote, 26 weeks, $21,250|
|Front & Back Cover Copy||Yes||Yes|
|ISBN, Copyright & LCCN Setup||Yes||Yes|
|Cover & Book Layout Design||Yes||Yes|
|POD Distribution Services||Yes||Yes|
|Customized Marketing Plan||Yes||Yes|
|Book Printing Allowance||$3,000||$6,000|
*These services are for a business book of approximately 128 pages. Services and pricing are subject to change based on the manuscript or content's word count. Ask your navigator for more information.
** The Break-Out Volume Printing: Book production that fits your title's needs and goals identified during navigation. $3,000 allowance for printed books.
*** The Keynote Volume Printing: Book production that fits your title's needs and goals identified during navigation. $6,000 allowance for printed books.